“Keri Peri” – WordPress Support Extraordinaire, Quality Assurance Obsess-er, Codeup Grad, Cat Lady, and fanatic of The Office.
- Are you originally from San Antonio?
Yes, born and raised! Minus my 6 years spent in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- When did you know you wanted to work in the tech industry?
My father built us computers growing up and I always enjoyed editing my MySpace page’s HTML to “show my true colors”. But it wasn’t until my first job as Technical Account Manager in New Mexico that the stars aligned and I realized the tech industry really captivated me.
- Do you have a favorite quote?
“The only time I set the bar low is for limbo.” – Michael Scott
- What hobbies do you have?
I like to craft things, cook, and drink beer.
- What’s your favorite happy hour drink?
Chamoy margaritas from Burleson. Or beer.
- What is your favorite go-to karaoke song?
What’s up – 4 Non Blondes. Only if Fernanda is singing it with me, though.
- What are you currently watching on Netflix?
Usually The Office on repeat, but I’ve been watching Girlboss recently.
- If you could travel to any place in the world – where would it be?
- What’s your favorite movie of all time?
Seven Pounds starring Will Smith
As our team has grown we’ve been so blessed to bring in new incredible talent and Keri is another Codeup grad & shining star! She’s such a great addition to our team with her fun energy and positive attitude. I’ve seen her grow so much even in just her first few months with us. She’s great with clients and you can really see her caring heart. The whole team would agree that she’s a great fit with our culture and work ethic!
Check out the rest of our team.