Whew! It’s been a busy few months here at WebTegrity. Since WordCamp SATX back in January, we’ve had our heads down rebuilding our website, growing our team, and building partnerships with other local businesses, all while maintaining our client accounts and taking on new projects. We can’t quite believe it’s May already!
Now that the dust is starting to settle, we wanted to share with you what we’ve been up to, and let you know about some pretty awesome new features and services we’re making available to our clients and students. So let’s get to it!
New Website, New Features
As you may’ve noticed by now, we recently redesigned our website, and we’re very proud and excited about the new look and new functionality we’ve got going on in here. Have a look around, then follow WebTegrity on Twitter and let us know what you think!
Our Growing Team
In addition to WebTegrity’s three partners (Joy, Rusty and Kori), we’ve been fortunate to bring on a handful of talented people who are dedicated to our mission of providing excellent Web services offered with a focus on integrity. Check out the WebTegrity team page to get to know our developers, instructors, networking partners, and resident nerds.
More Classes and More Options
In addition to the awesome new look and new team members, we’ve also made it easier than ever to sign up for our Web design and SEO classes. We added a few features to make this process quick and painless for you, and have built in some variety to appeal to a wide range of interests, experience levels, and schedules:
- Class Size: We limit most classes to 12 spots to ensure a comfortable classroom, and an ideal instructor-to-student ratio.
- Convenient Schedules: You’ll find classes ranging from two hours, to two days, to eight weeks. You’ll also find classes on weekdays, evenings, and weekends. Choose the schedule that suits you.
- Experience Levels: We’re offering both beginner and advanced classes.
- Attendance Options: You’ll find both in-person and virtual classes—we’re making it convenient for you to attend in the way that suits you best.
- More to Come! We’re not done yet—we’ll be adding more classes in the coming weeks and months. If you don’t see anything you like now, keep checking back!
WebTegrity Now Offers Content Services
Another recent change we’re super excited about is our partnership with a fellow San Antonio small business—Passion Fruit Creative Group (PFCG). They’ve been around for a couple of years now, building a reputation as a reliable and knowledgeable Web copywriting agency focused on providing the highest quality content to their clients.
PFCG’s co-founder Michelle Lowery has come on board as our Director of Content Strategy, as well as Director of Corporate Digital Training (more on that in a moment). She’s also one of our instructors, teaching classes in Web content, SEO, and Google Analytics. Her business partner and PFCG co-founder, Claire Jackson, will be acting as our Lead Copywriter and Social Media Manager.
Both WebTegrity and PFCG are still open for business separately, but we’re combining our efforts and experience to offer comprehensive digital marketing services and training to residents and businesses in San Antonio and beyond. Be sure to check out PFCG’s post on what this partnership means for them, too!
But wait—there’s more!
WebTegrity Now Offers Corporate Digital Training
We’ve been offering Web design, WordPress, and SEO classes since 2005, and we’ve helped a lot of people learn how to create and manage websites, and even embark on new careers in digital marketing.
But it occurred to us that a lot of businesses out there are struggling with blogging, social media, SEO, and many other facets of digital marketing, and they don’t always have time to take a class in the evening or on a weekend. Not only that, they need customized solutions for their business so they can get current without experiencing downtime.
This is why we’re so excited to offer Corporate Digital Training. Headed up by our new networking partner, Michelle Lowery, we’ll work with you to understand your unique needs and goals, create custom curricula, and then perform on-site training on a schedule that works for you and your business, whether you’re a team of 2 or 200. Just a few of the benefits you’ll enjoy are:
- Fewer lost work hours—if you have an available office or conference room, your team won’t even have to leave the building. We’ll come to you.
- No more trying to make a generic solution fit your unique brand—your training will be customized for you and your business.
- Thorough digital marketing training in an easy-to-understand format—our goal is to make digital marketing simpler for you, not any more confusing than it can already be.
- Follow-on consulting—we can be there to help you put your training into practice and make sure your team is on the right track.
If your business has been struggling to keep up with the ever-changing digital marketing landscape, get in touch and let’s talk about how WebTegrity can help you not only stay in the game, but get on the path to winning it.
See? We told you we’ve been busy!
Through all of our growth and activity, we’re so fortunate to work with such wonderful clients and students. Y’all are what make WebTegrity the success it is, and will continue to be, and we want you to know how grateful we are. Thank you!